The Infrastructure and Assets Portfolio is led by East Renfrewshire Council, with representatives from our eight councils and including Clydeplan, Scottish Government, Scottish Futures Trust.
The group works together with a range of utility partners and agencies to ensure joined-up thinking on strategic investment in infrastructure and other capital projects across the Region.
Since its inception the Infrastructure and Assets Portfolio has strengthened the delivery of Regional infrastructure development.
The priorities for the Infrastructure and Assets Portfolio in 2021 include:
- supporting the development of our Regional Capital Investment Plan;
- encouraging private sector roll out of digital infrastructure;
- improving the sharing of data between partners;
- developing our work around the Internet of Things; and,
- hosting our Annual Forum for utilities providers and public sector partners.