Glasgow City Region Intelligence Hub
The Glasgow City Region Intelligence Hub provides a range of intelligence related services, such as research, analysis, evaluation and reporting for the City Region and the City Deal on a range of economic issues - including demographics, land use, sustainability, inward investment, economic growth, tourism, transport, enterprise, skills, employment and housing.
The work delivered by the Hub provides the evidence base for future policy and investment decisions across the Region.
Since its inception in July 2019, the Hub has carried out a series of activities including:
- The production and management of a Regional Strategic Assessment
- A detailed analysis of the Region's businesses base and its relative strengths and weaknesses
- Supporting Member Authorities to develop Inclusive Growth Diagnostic tools
- A review of the potential impacts of no-deal Brexit
- A study of the economic impacts of housing investment within the Region
- Analysis of local authority procurement spending within the Region.
Any questions or queries on the work of the Hub can be directed to:
Andrew Robertson, Intelligence Hub Manager
email@example.com / 0141 287 9146
Further background regarding the role of the Hub can be found here